MZ KLUB POLSKA
Klub Miłośników Motocykli MZ

International discussion - MZ Klub Hungary

Klima - 2007-06-19, 09:14

today is raining :cry:
Gexxx - 2007-06-19, 19:19

Klima napisał/a:
today is raining :cry:

Here is hot... too hot... now more than 30 (20:18 p.m.), tomorrow 35-37 celsius... :oops: :ysz:

[ Added: 2007-07-16, 17:00 ]
HI

There's some big change in our club. A lot of member left the www.mzklub.hu band. (Samee, Tribor, Gexxx. etc.)

we'll make a new club.

I'll write if I know more than now

Ciao: Gexxx

TRib - 2007-07-17, 22:53

Hi! The new homepege addres is: www.mzclubhungary.com
It's not ready now, but we working in it! :mrgreen:

Twój stary - 2007-07-18, 20:10

I faced some photos in your gallery and I was totally shocked when I saw such a diffrent kinds of MZ ETZ. I would never dream about ETZ with DIESEL ENGINE. Why dont we have such a nice motorcycles in our country ?:(
micek - 2007-07-18, 21:28

Gexxx napisał/a:
There's some big change in our club

why You divide yours club? (www.mzklub.hu)

some disagreement?

Samee - 2007-07-18, 21:49

Hi all! Yes, we moved to another better site and we want to forget the past... We son't want leader as such, we want to make a real club.

So the old site is empty now, please change on your site our logo to the new one and the link as well :)

Bye,
Samu :) ETZ 300

[ Added: 2007-07-18, 22:50 ]
Those bikes are in Germany or in England... :)

Twój stary napisał/a:
I faced some photos in your gallery and I was totally shocked when I saw such a diffrent kinds of MZ ETZ. I would never dream about ETZ with DIESEL ENGINE. Why dont we have such a nice motorcycles in our country ?:(

TRib - 2007-07-23, 23:10

:o What has happened? There is a black flag on your logo. Why? :???:
micek - 2007-07-24, 11:44

We have three days of mourning in Poland. Coach with pilgrims were crashed in France. 26 peoples died.. :sad:

more info
http://www.cnn.com/2007/W...reut/index.html

Samee - 2007-09-18, 17:29

Siemanoo! :)

How is it going there? :) Here in Hungary everything is fine, we had a couple of tours and we had a great time together :) How was your year? :)

Regards,
Samu
www.mzclubhungary.com

tomasz102 - 2007-09-18, 18:17

Nice. And we are going on Friday, for the end "of motocycle season" to the central Poland.
When do you have your edning of the season.

Mogorec - 2007-09-18, 18:30

Wuuuuuzzz up?? :D I must to tell you that our year is still roll'in :D . The weather is quite ok, but they say: there is no bad weather, there are only bad wearn bikers :P . So the most importent thing is efficient bike and of course your people, friends and mates. It would be really f#@! up without it .. Finally I bid to all 'ya hungarian riders wide roads and full tanks with fuel :D . Peace :) Pozdro dla Was
Samee - 2007-09-19, 19:59

Hi :D Our last tour is around on the 6th of December :D but not everyone will come with MZ... it is a one-day tour, in every year ;) The next one will be on 13th of October, we're going to the south... hope it won't be so cold.

Peace :cool: :cool: :cool:

Samu

Mogorec napisał/a:
Wuuuuuzzz up?? :D I must to tell you that our year is still roll'in :D . The weather is quite ok, but they say: there is no bad weather, there are only bad wearn bikers :P . So the most importent thing is efficient bike and of course your people, friends and mates. It would be really f#@! up without it .. Finally I bid to all 'ya hungarian riders wide roads and full tanks with fuel :D . Peace :) Pozdro dla Was

[ Added: 2007-10-02, 20:09 ]
Hi all!! What happened? Everything is black!! Hope its not as bad as it looks like... :S

Mogorec - 2007-10-06, 22:13

Samee, Hi, unfortunately, you're right...One of our mz-klub members, Nostradamus has died in an accident on 26.09.2007... So what more can I say...watch yourselves and keep your head up. Peace! :)

" Don't be affraid of shadows, they testify there's somewhere The Light. "
[*]

Samee - 2007-10-11, 18:55

Ahh ok... :sad: :ysz: :shock:

[ Added: 2007-10-25, 20:32 ]
Hi everyone :) I got from Wnuczas this tank-label but it looks like its different as the original one or not? It has a cross bike on it... ot thats the same as the original?

Gexxx - 2007-11-05, 15:52

Hi Riders!

What's about in Poland? Have you got nice weather?

Our site is re-designed by Samu (Samee), the galery was updated (the tours - "MZ club túrák" and the members - "MZ club tagjai") :wink:

The "Santa Claus tour" will 15th of December

Unfortunately, the English version is not ready (yet)

Question: How can you allow to attach a file for the post? Is it an extension/mod of phpBB?

micek - 2007-11-08, 23:15

hi Gexxx, weather in Poland is.. hmm it's cold and rainy, besides in autumn always is that

Gexxx napisał/a:
Question: How can you allow to attach a file for the post? Is it an extension/mod of phpBB?

our phpBB is modyfied by Przemo and we have this option as standard, but seems that options is standard extension in orginal phpBB

Samee - 2007-11-11, 10:55

Hi!

Look at this video: Sasto 2007 videoclip 136 MB :wink:

Gexxx - 2008-01-20, 23:08

Hi boys and girls? You are quiet nowdays...

Pictures from "Santa Claus tour (15th. Dec): http://www.mzclubhungary....ulas/index.html
Pictures from 1st. beer party (12.th. Jan.): http://www.mzclubhungary....ozes/index.html
International discussion in our forum: http://mzclub.extra.hu/forum/viewforum.php?f=16

Mogorec - 2008-01-27, 21:01

Hi!! Yes, indeed we are... I think it's because there is a winter :P and it's really hard to have some fun with our bikes ;| Some of us already make bike repairs, some are just waiting for the start of the motorbike season ;] I've just watched your photos and I understand these are from your meetings?
Peace! :D

Samee - 2008-02-14, 21:15

Hi! Yes, it's one from our tour :) Here is another one: Nerbi túra 2007

How it's going out there? What happened to your old site address??

Please someone change our logo on your main page, it's not valid anymore :cool:

[ Added: 2008-03-10, 21:22 ]
Hi! Check this out: MZ datasheets from all around of Hungary :wink: :twisted: :mrgreen: :piwo: :piwo: :piwo:

[ Added: 2009-03-02, 20:57 ]
Hi!!!

What happened to the site? Everything is ok? We almost planned all of our tours, going to be a hard season :cool: :lol2: :piwo:

[ Added: 2009-03-03, 21:13 ]
Hi!!!

What happened to the site? Everything is ok? We almost planned all of our tours, going to be a hard season :piwo: :cool:

[size=9][ Added: 2010-01-17, 10:35 ][/size]
Hi all!!

What happened to your site? Is it moved or completely deleted? :(

We will visit this year your country, Krakow! Don't you want to meet us there? :)

Happy new year!!

Regards,
Samu