To jest tylko wersja do druku, aby zobaczyć pełną wersję tematu, kliknij TUTAJ
MZ KLUB POLSKA
Klub Miłośników Motocykli MZ

International discussion - MZ Klub Hungary

TRib - 2006-12-18, 18:09

Plonczek!
In the club there are more ETZ, but there some beautifull older bike. In Samee's page there some pictures form the club's MZs.
http://fireblade.atw.hu/Tagok.htm

You have got, very nice Trophy! :wink:

Samee - 2006-12-18, 18:35

Siemano everyone! :D

Of course we have, for us its normal that we have more older MZ than my 251. My bike is very rare here thats because we were surprised that almost all of you have 251 here in Poland!

So we have a few ETS, much more TS and Trophy.

plonczek napisał/a:
To Hungarian friends: have you got any owners of older MZ in your club :?: I'm asking just from my curiosity :smile:

tomasz102 - 2006-12-18, 19:02

We have here many ETZ too.
I see, that there are many motorcycles with panniers in your club, I am interested in it because I have panniers too.
In our club we don't have MZ in sport version ,you can write something more about it.

Samee - 2006-12-18, 19:04

You mean the Racing section of the club?

tomasz102 napisał/a:
We have here many ETZ too.
I see, that there are many motorcycles with panniers in your club, I am interested in it because I have panniers too.
In our club we don't have MZ in sport version ,you can write something more about it.

[ Added: 2006-12-18, 19:10 ]
GrafUr ( ETZ 251 :) ) made this small videoclip from my on-board videos from the Mecsek tour in 2005. It's worth t see!!

MZ Klub tour in Mecsek

tomasz102 - 2006-12-18, 19:21

yes, can you write something about it.
ok Im downloading movie.

Wnuczas - 2006-12-18, 19:46

Samee, hahahah....the movie is great :] I love it. :grin:
But in the end I her some voises that was a beautiful song I ever her :p hehe
I sow ther gret Motorbikes and great people :] helping together :] and prabable drinking together ;]

sziasztok Samee

TRib - 2006-12-18, 20:02

This link is a MZ-Kupa Onboard video in the HUNGARORING! :mrgreen:

http://www.sportmotor.hu/...12098&t=onboard

tomasz102 - 2006-12-18, 20:18

yeah movie is great :grin: This ride was very cool, how long and where you were riding.
TRib - 2006-12-18, 22:01

The track is the Hungaroring. In this track there the Forma-1 too.
The championship was there Race tracks (Hungarorin, Euroring,Panoniaring...) , but there is a street race too. The streetrace track is a closed street, in a little village, it's very intresting.

Bambek - 2006-12-19, 14:05

The movie is great !!!! This music is cool !! Even you have Tesco...like we in Poland... Tesco good shop... If we are on motorcycle trip we can buy lot's of food (beer etc.) in resonable prices :-)
Wnuczas - 2006-12-19, 15:49

Samee Im gone send to you lebel`s (to the Mz) on the beginnin of january...dont bee med at me. :mrgreen:
Samee - 2006-12-19, 17:37

You don't know how happy I am, because here is NO CHANCE to buy this label!! I really thank that you will send it to me!! You have 3 Zlatny Bazan here by me ;) :) next year we will drink it... :cool:

Wnuczas napisał/a:
Samee Im gone send to you lebel`s (to the Mz) on the beginnin of january...dont bee med at me. :mrgreen:

Wnuczas - 2006-12-19, 17:41

Samee napisał/a:
You have 3 Zlatny Bazan here by me ;) :) next year we will drink it
[/quote]

OK.Some day probably why gone dring that butels of beer :] And nat olny that :twisted:

Samee - 2006-12-19, 17:44

tomasz102 napisał/a:
yes, can you write something about it.
ok Im downloading movie.

So basically the main thing is that in that race you can ride MZ ETZ 250 or 251 just in SERIAL conditions! No tuning is allowed. If we let them to tune up their MZs (like the british club did) always people will win who has more money than the others. It's a championship for EVERYONE, for beginners and rookies also. Some modification is allowed (as you can see on the pictures) for example the millitary exhaust, simpler electricity etc. But no engine tuning.

[ Added: 2006-12-19, 17:46 ]
Wnuczas napisał/a:
Samee, hahahah....the movie is great :] I love it. :grin:
But in the end I her some voises that was a beautiful song I ever her :p hehe
I sow ther gret Motorbikes and great people :] helping together :] and prabable drinking together ;]

sziasztok Samee

What you heard is the national anthem of Hungary :D after 10 beers and palinka at 4.00 in the morning :D

micek - 2006-12-19, 18:11

TRib napisał/a:
This link is a MZ-Kupa Onboard video in the HUNGARORING! :mrgreen:

http://www.sportmotor.hu/...12098&t=onboard

Hi guys

move is perfect, I hope that we will meet in future, maybe some international meeting in 2007 ? will be greate :)

nice, that MZ motorcycles have a lot of fans

"KingNothing napisał/a:

section... for example International discussions

I think about it :)

greetings

Szymon_MZ - 2006-12-19, 20:06

Znalazłem ciekawy translator co ułatwi logowane na ich forum :grin:

http://www.tranexp.com:2000/Translate/result.shtml

lutek - 2006-12-22, 16:13

hello hungary!!!i'm very happy to meet you. next holiday i will go maybe to hungary (balaton) maybe sombody from poland wan't to go with me .see you and MARRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
contraband - 2006-12-22, 17:18

Szymon_MZ napisał/a:
Znalazłem ciekawy translator co ułatwi logowane na ich forum :grin:

http://www.tranexp.com:2000/Translate/result.shtml

Dzień dobry, po przetlumaczeniu na j. angielski:

the top of the morning to you :D :D:D

Samee - 2006-12-22, 17:43

Balaton lake is a nice place :cool: You'll like it :)

Merry Christmas Everyone!

lutek napisał/a:
hello hungary!!!i'm very happy to meet you. next holiday i will go maybe to hungary (balaton) maybe sombody from poland wan't to go with me .see you and MARRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

Wnuczas - 2006-12-22, 18:08

Yes Merry Christmas Samee and Trib :grin: